- Single 5V Supply 10mA (Typ)
- Mode Selectable Coding Including:
- AMI (T1, T1C)
- B8ZS (T1)
- HDB3 (PCM30)
- North American and European Compatibility
- Simultaneous Encoding and Decoding
- Asynchronous Operation
- Loop Back Control
- Transmission Error Detection
- Alarm Indication Signal
- Replaces MJ1440, MJ1471 and TCM2201 Transcoders
The HC-5560 digital line transcoder provides encoding and decoding of pseudo ternary line code substitution schemes. Unlike other industry standard transcoders, the HC-5560 provides four worldwide compatible mode selectable code substitution schemes, including HDB3 (High Density Bipolar 3), B6ZS, B8ZS (Bipolar with 6 or 8 Zero Substitution) and AMI (Alternate Mark Inversion).
The HC-5560 is fabricated in CMOS and operates from a single 5V supply. All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible. Application Note #573, "The HC-5560 Digital Line Transcoder," by D.J. Donovan is available.
- North American and European PCM Transmission Lines where Pseudo Ternary Line Code Substitution Schemes are Desired
- Any Equipment that Interfaces T1, T1C, T2 or PCM30 Lines Including Multiplexers, Channel Service Units, (CSUs) Echo Cancellors, Digital Cross-Connects (DSXs), T1 Compressors, etc.
|AN573 : The HC-5560 Digital Line Transcoder|
The HC-5560 Digital Line Transcoder
29 Jan 2018
|29 Jan 2018||391 KB|
21 Nov 2017
|21 Nov 2017||489 KB|