- Access time: 120ns
- Simple byte and page write
- Single 5V supply
- No external high voltages or VPP control circuits
- No erase before write
- No complex programming algorithms
- No overerase problem
- Low power CMOS
- Active: 50mA
- Standby: 500µA
- Software data protection
- Protects data against system level inadvertent writes
- High speed page write capability
- Highly reliable Direct Write™ cell
- Endurance: 100,000 write cycles
- Data retention: 100 years
- Early end of write detection
- DATA polling
- Toggle bit polling
- X28HT010 is fuly functional @ +175°C
The Intersil X28C010/X28HT010 is a 128k x 8 EEPROM, fabricated with Intersil's proprietary, high performance, floating gate CMOS technology. Like all Intersil programmable non-volatile memories, the X28C010/X28HT010 is a 5V only device. The X28C010/X28HT010 features the JEDEC approved pin out for byte-wide memories, compatible with industry standard EEPROMs.
The X28C010/X28HT010 supports a 256-byte page write operation, effectively providing a 19µs/byte write cycle and enabling the entire memory to be typically written in less than 2.5 seconds. The X28C010/X28HT010 also features DATA Polling and Toggle Bit Polling, system software support schemes used to indicate the early completion of a write cycle. In addition, the X28C010/X28HT010 supports Software Data Protection option.
Intersil EEPROMs are designed and tested for applications requiring extended endurance. Data retention is specified to be greater than 100 years.