- QML Class T, Per MIL-PRF-38535
- Radiation Performance
- Gamma Dose 1 x 105 RAD(Si)
- No Latch-Up, SEU LET >100MeV/mg/cm2
- Transient Output Upset >5 x 108 RAD (Si)/s
- Fast Access Time - 35ns (Typical)
- Single 5V Power Supply, Synchronous Operation
- Single Pulse 10V Field Programmable NiCr Fuses
- On-Chip Address Latches, Three-State Outputs
- Low Standby Current <500µA (Pre-Rad)
- Low Operating Current <15mA/MHz
Intersil's Satellite Applications Flow™ (SAF) devices are fully tested and guaranteed to 100kRAD total dose. These QML Class T devices are processed to a standard flow intended to meet the cost and shorter lead-time needs of large volume satellite manufacturers, while maintaining a high level of reliability.
The Intersil HS-6664RH-T is a radiation hardened 64K CMOS PROM, organized in an 8K word by 8-bit format. The chip is manufactured using a radiation hardened CMOS process, and utilizes synchronous circuit design techniques to achieve high speed performance with very low power dissipation.
On-chip address latches are provided, allowing easy interfacing with microprocessors that use a multiplexed address/data bus structure. The output enable control (G) simplifies system interfacing by allowing output data bus control in addition to the chip enable control (E). All bits are manufactured storing a logical "0" and can be selectively programmed for a logical "1" at any bit location.
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened 8K x 8 CMOS PROM
28 Nov 2017
|28 Nov 2017||326 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95626 (HS-6664RH, HS-6664RH-T)|
HS-6664RH, HS-6664RH-T electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95626.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|