- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit- Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 0.3 VCC Max
- VIH = 0.7 VCC Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS373MS is a Radiation Hardened octal transparent three-state latch with an active-low output enable. The HCS373MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology. The outputs are transparent to the inputs when the Latch Enable (LE) is HIGH. When the Latch Enable (LE) goes LOW, the data is latched. The Output Enable (OE) controls the three-state outputs. When the Output Enable (OE) is HIGH, the outputs are in the high impedance state. The latch operation is independent of the state of the Output Enable.
The HCS373MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS373MS is supplied in a 20 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened Octal Transparent Latch, Three-State
21 Dec 2017
|21 Dec 2017||475 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95792 (HCS373MS)|
HCS373MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95792.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|