- QML Qualified Per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- 1.25 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Radiation Environment
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Total Dose 3 x 105 RAD(Si)
- SEU Immunity <1 x 10-10 Errors/Bit/Day
- SEU LET Threshold >100MeV/(mg/cm2)
- Input Logic Levels VIL = (0.3)(VCC), VIH = (0.7)(VCC)
- Output Current ±8mA (Min)
- Quiescent Supply Current 100µA (Max)
- Propagation Delay 15ns (Max)
The Radiation Hardened ACS04MS is a Hex Inverter. This device simply inverts the level present on each input. All inputs are buffered and the outputs are designed for balanced propagation delay and transition times.
The ACS04MS is fabricated on a CMOS Silicon on Sapphire (SOS) process, which provides an immunity to Single Event Latch-up and the capability of highly reliable performance in any radiation environment. These devices offer significant power reduction and faster performance when compared to ALSTTL types.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed below must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for the ACS04MS are contained in SMD 5962-98603.
- High Speed Control Circuits
- Sensor Monitoring
- Low Power Designs
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened Hex Inverter
05 Dec 2017
|05 Dec 2017||176 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-98603 (ACS04MS)|
ACS04MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-98603.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|