- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit- Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs - 10 LSTTL Loads
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- LSTTL Input Compatibility
- VIL = 0.8V Max
- VIH = VCC/2 Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCTS193MS is a Radiation Hardened 4-bit binary UP/DOWN synchronous counter.
Presetting the counter to the number on the preset data inputs (P0 - P3) is accomplished by a low on the asynchronous parallel load input (PL). The counter is incremented on the low to high transition of the clock-up input (high on the clock-down), decremented on the low to high transition of the clock-down input (high on the clock-up). A high level on the MR input overrides any other input to clear the counter to zero. The Terminal Count Up goes low half a clock period before the zero count is reached and returns high at the maximum count. The Terminal Count Down mode goes low half a clock period before the maximum count and returns high at the maximum count.
The HCTS193MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCTS193MS is supplied in a 16 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||200||200||200||200|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||ELDRS free||ELDRS free||ELDRS free||ELDRS free|
|SEL (MeV/mg/cm2)||SEL free||SEL free||SEL free||SEL free|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened Synchronous 4-Bit Up/Down Counter
19 Dec 2017
|19 Dec 2017||409 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95757 (HCTS193MS)|
HCTS193MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95757.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|