- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
- Total Dose 200K or 1 Mega-RAD(Si)
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Bus Driver Outputs - 15 LSTTL Loads
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- LSTTL Input Compatibility
- VIL = 0.8V Max
- VIH = VCC/2 Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS245MS is a Radiation Hardened Non-Inverting Octal Bidirectional Bus Transceiver, Three-State, intended for two-way asynchronous communication between data busses. The HCS245MS allows data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus. The logic level at the direction input (DIR) determines the data direction. The output enable input (OE) puts the I/O port in the high-impedance state when high.
The HCS245MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS245MS is supplied in a 20 lead Weld Seal Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a Weld Seal Ceramic Dual-In-Line Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Octal Bus Transceiver, Tri-State, Non-Inverting
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||179 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96797 (HCS245MS)|
HCS245MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96797.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|