- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD(Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 Rads (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD(Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +12oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 30% of VCC Max
- VIH = 70% of VCC Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS08MS is a Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input AND Gate. A high on both inputs force the output to a High state.
The HCS08MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS08MS is supplied in a 14 lead Ceramic Flatpack Package (K suffix) or a 14 lead SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input AND Gate
20 Dec 2017
|20 Dec 2017||433 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95680 (HCS08MS)|
HCS08MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95680.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|