- DLA SMD# 5962-15220
- Fabricated using P6SOI process technology
- ESD protection 8kV (HBM)
- Rail-to-rail operation
- Overvoltage protection
- Low rON: <500Ω (typical)
- Flexible split rail operation
- Positive supply above GND (V+): +10.8V to +16.5V
- Negative supply below GND (V-): -10.8V to -16.5V
- Adjustable logic threshold control with VREF pin
- Cold sparing capable (from ground): ±25V
- Analog overvoltage range (from ground): ±35V
- Off switch leakage: 100nA (maximum)
- Transition times (tR, tF): 500ns (typical)
- Break-before-make switching
- Grounded metal lid (internally connected)
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Radiation tolerance
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 50krad(Si) (Note 1) - SEB LETTH: 86.4MeV•cm2/mg
1. Product capability established by initial characterization. All subsequent lots are assurance tested to 50krad (0.01rad(Si)/s) wafer-by-wafer.
The ISL73841SEH is a radiation tolerant, 32-channel high ESD protected multiplexer fabricated using the proprietary Renesas P6SOI (Silicon On Insulator) process technology. It operates with a dual supply voltage ranging from ±10.8V to ±16.5V. It has a 5-bit address plus an enable pin that can be driven with adjustable logic thresholds to conveniently select one of 32 available channels. An inactive channel is separated from an active channel by a high impedance, which inhibits any interaction between the channels.
The ISL73841SEH low rON allows for improved signal integrity and reduced power losses. The ISL73841SEH is also designed for cold sparing, making it excellent for high reliability applications that have redundancy requirements. It is designed to provide a high impedance to the analog source in a powered off condition, making it easy to add additional backup devices without loading signal sources. The ISL73841SEH also incorporates input analog overvoltage protection, which disables the switch to protect downstream devices.
The ISL73841SEH is available in a 48 Ld CQFP or die form and operates across the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
A 16-channel version in a 28 Ld CDFP is also available. Refer to the ISL73840SEH datasheet for more information.
|Class||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||50||50||75||75|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Tolerant 30V 32-Channel Analog Multiplexer
23 Feb 2018
|23 Feb 2018||909 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-15220 (ISL71841SEH, ISL73841SEH)|
ISL71841SEH, ISL73841SEH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-15220.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|ISL71841SEH SEE Test Report|
Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing of the ISL71841SEH 32:1 30V Multiplexer
05 Mar 2018
|05 Mar 2018||1.54 MB|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|