- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm,2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s, 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 30% of VCC Max
- VIH = 70% of VCC Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS157MS is a Radiation Hardened quad 2-input multiplexers which select four bits of data from two sources under the control of a common select input (S). The Enable input (E NOT) is active low. When the enable pin is high all of the outputs (1Y-4Y) are forced low regardless of all other input conditions.
Moving data from two groups of registers to four common output busses is a common use of these devices. The state of the Select input determines the particular register from which the data comes. They can also be used as function generators.
The HCS157MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS157MS is supplied in a 16 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||200||100||300||300|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class T (space lower level)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input Multiplexers
20 Dec 2017
|20 Dec 2017||329 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95805 (HCS157MS)|
HCS157MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95805.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|