- Electrically Screened to SMD # 5962-96755
- QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- Total Dose . . . . . . . 100 krad (Si) (Max)
- DAC and Reference on a Single Chip
- Pin Compatible with AD-565A and HI-565A
- Very High Speed: Settles to 0.50 LSB in 500ns Max
- Monotonicity Guaranteed Over Temperature
- 0.50 LSB Max Nonlinearity Guaranteed Over Temperature
- Low Gain Drift(Max., DAC Plus Reference) . . . . . 50ppm/°C
- ±0.75 LSB Accuracy Guaranteed Over Temperature(±0.125 LSB Typical at +25°C)
The HS-565BRH, HS-565BEH are fast, radiation hardened 12-bit current output, digital-to-analog converters. This part replaces the HS-565ARH, which is no longer available. The monolithic chips include a precision voltage reference, thin-film R-2R ladder, reference control amplifier and twelve high-speed bipolar current switches.
The Intersil Dielectric Isolation process provides latch-up free operation while minimizing stray capacitance and leakage currents, to produce an excellent combination of speed and accuracy. Also, ground currents are minimized to produce a low and constant current through the ground terminal, which reduces error due to code-dependent ground currents.
HS-565BRH, HS-565BEH die are laser trimmed for a maximum integral nonlinearity error of ±0.25 LSB at +25°C. In addition, the low noise buried zener reference is trimmed both for absolute value and minimum temperature coefficient.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Supply Center in Columbus (DSCC). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-96755. A “hot-link” is provided on our website for downloading.
- High Speed A/D Converters
- Precision Instrumentation
- Signal Reconstruction
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|AN9654: Use of Life Tested Parts|
Use of Life Tested Parts
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||58 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96755 (HS-565ARH, HS-565BEH, HS-565BRH)|
HS-565ARH, HS-565BEH, HS-565BRH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96755.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|HS-565BRH Total Dose Test Report|
Total Dose Testing of the HS-565BRH Digital to Analog Converter
09 Aug 2017
|09 Aug 2017||272 KB|
|HS-565BRH, HS-565BEH Datasheet|
Radiation Hardened High Speed, Monolithic Digital-to-Analog Converter
28 Oct 2016
|28 Oct 2016||445 KB|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|