- High Voltage Type (20V Rating)
- Expansion to 8, 12, 16 4N Bits by Cascading Units
- Medium Speed Operation
- Compares Two 4-Bit Words in 250ns (Typ.) at 10V
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20V
- Standardized Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- 5V, 10V and 15V Parametric Ratings
- Maximum Input Current of 1µA at 18V Over Full Package Temperature Range; 100nA at 18V and +25°C
- Noise Margin (Full Package Temperature Range)
- 1V at VDD = 5V
- 2V at VDD = 10V
- 2.5V at VDD = 15V
- Meets All Requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
CD4063BMS is a 4-bit magnitude comparator designed for use in computer and logic applications that require the comparison of two 4-bit words. This logic circuit determines whether one 4-bit word (Binary or BCD) is "less than", "equal to", or "greater than" a second 4-bit word.
The CD4063BMS has eight comparing inputs (A3, B3, through A0, B0), three outputs (A < B, A = B, A > B) and three cascading inputs (A < B, A = B, A > B) that permit systems designers to expand the comparator function to 8, 12, 16 . . . 4N bits. When a single CD4063BMS is used, the cascading inputs are connected as follows: (A < B) = low, (A = B) = high, (A > B) = low.
For words longer than 4 bits, CD4063BMS devices may be cascaded by connecting the outputs of the less significant comparator to the corresponding cascading inputs of the more significant comparator. Cascading inputs (A < B, A = B, and A > B) on the least significant comparator are connected to a low, a high, and a low level, respectively.
- Servo Motor Controls
- Process Controllers
|Class||V||V, Q, /PROTO||V, Q, /PROTO||V, /PROTO|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||ELDRS free||Report Available||50|
|SEL (MeV/mg/cm2)||75||SEL free||SEL free||SEL free|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)||QML Class Q (military), QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
CMOS 4-Bit Magnitude Comparator
20 Nov 2014
|20 Nov 2014||80 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96757 (CD4063BMS)|
CD4063BMS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96757.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|