- For Use In Aerospace, Military, and Critical Industrial Equipment
- Minimum Instruction Fetch-Execute Time of 4.5µs (Maximum Clock Frequency of 3.6MHz) at VDD = 5V, TA = +25°C
- Operation Over the Full Military Temperature Range -55°C to +125°C
- Any Combination of Standard RAM and ROM Up to 65,536 Bytes
- 8-Bit Parallel Organization With Bi-directional Data Bus and Multiplexed Address Bus
- 16x16 Matrix of Registers for Use as Multiple Program Counters, Data Pointers, or Data Registers
- On-Chip DMA, Interrupt, and Flag Inputs
- High Noise Immunity 30% of VDD
- Pb-Free (RoHS compliant)
The CDP1802A/3 High-Reliability LSI CMOS 8-bit register oriented Central-Processing Unit (CPU) is designed for use as a general purpose computing or control element in a wide range of stored-program systems or products.
The CDP1802A/3 includes all of the circuits required for fetching, interpreting, and executing instructions which have been stored in standard types of memories. Extensive input/output (I/O) control features are also provided to facilitate system design.
The 1800 Series Architecture is designed with emphasis on the total microcomputer system as an integral entity so that systems having maximum flexibility and minimum cost can be realized. The 1800 Series CPU also provides a synchronous interface to memories and external controllers for I/O devices, and minimizes the cost of interface controllers. Further, the I/O interface is capable of supporting devices operating in polled, interrupt-driven, or direct memory-access modes.
The CDP1802AC/3 is functionally identical to its predecessor, the CDP1802. The "A" version includes some performance enhancements and can be used as a direct replacement in systems using the CDP1802.
This type is supplied in a 40 Ld dual-in-line sidebrazed ceramic package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Overkill
02 Feb 2018
|02 Feb 2018||331 KB|
High-Reliability CMOS 8-Bit Microprocessor
11 Dec 2017
|11 Dec 2017||505 KB|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Test of Intersil Commercial Lab Services Description
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|