With fast transient response, no external compensation requirements, adjustable soft start and more, we’ve got your power supply needs covered.
- The ISL8117/A 60V sync buck controller’s low duty cycle (40ns min on time) delivers direct conversion from 48V to 1V—no need for intermediate power stage or external compensation.
- The ISL8018 synchronous buck converter steps-down 5V rails to point-of-load inputs as low as 0.6V for FPGAs, DSPs and microprocessors.
- The ISL80510/05 1A/.5A LDO voltage regulators offer best-in-class dropout and transient performance for noise-sensitive loads, at a highly competitive price.
- For low-load applications, the ISL8541x family of sync buck switching regulators offers an extended input voltage range of 3 to 40V.
- Reduce your design time with the fully integrated ISL8203M dual 3A/single 6A power module, fitting in a space less than 0.10 in3.
High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator
Compact Synchronous Buck Regulator
3A Synchronous Buck Converter
Highly Efficient 3A Synchronous Buck Regulator
Wide VIN Dual Standard Buck Regulator
Wide VIN 1A Synchronous Buck Regulator