- Sampling Rate 40 MSPS
- 8.55 Bits Guaranteed at fIN = 10MHz
- Low Power
- Wide Full Power Input Bandwidth 250MHz
- On Chip Sample and Hold
- Fully Differential or Single-Ended Analog Input
- Single Supply Voltage +5V
- TTL Compatible Interface
- 3.3V Digital Outputs Available
The HI5703 is a monolithic, 10-bit, analog-to-digital converter fabricated in Intersil's BiCMOS process. It is designed for high speed applications where wide bandwidth and low power consumption are essential. Its 40 MSPS speed is made possible by a fully differential pipeline architecture with an internal sample and hold.
The HI5703 has excellent dynamic performance while consuming only 400mW power at 40 MSPS. Data output latches are provided which present valid data to the output bus with a latency of 7 clock cycles. It is pin-to-pin compatible with the HI5702.
For lower power consumption or internal reference, please refer to the HI5746 or HI5767.
- Professional Video Digitizing
- Medical Imaging
- Digital Communication Systems
- High Speed Data Acquisition