- Voltage-controlled Output Current Source
- Very Few External Components Needed
- Internal LVDS Termination Resistors
- 300MHz Switching
- 110mA Output Current per channel
- Rise Time < 500ps
- Fall Time < 500ps
- APC Loop for Write Power Control
- Fast Settling APC Amplifier
- Single +5V Supply (±10%)
- Disable Feature for Power-Up Protection and Conserving Power
- Zero Droop
- Pb-Free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL58125 is a high-performance dual channel laser driver that provides controlled current to grounded laser diodes. A bias current is summed with the switched current at the IOUT output, allowing the user to optimize laser diode performance.
Output switched current flows when the LVDS signal DATA is high. The output current returns to the fixed-threshold value when DATA is low. Complete IOUT shut-off is achieved by holding both of the DISx pins Hi, which will override all other control pins.
A fast settling APC amplifier connects directly to the monitor diode. The ISL58125 does not exhibit any time-dependent droop since the calibration gain is stored as a digital number.
- Laser Printer Applications
- Laser Diode Current Switching
|Applications||Laser Printer Applications||RGB Color Field Sequential Laser Projection System, Hand Held Projector, Smart Phone||Laser-based Pico Projectors, RGB Scanning and Field-based laser projection systems, Generic laser-based applications requiring multiple, independently controlled lasers||Combination DVD, CD, and Blue Writable Drives, BD Camcorders, BD Video Recorders|