- Best-In-Class ESD Protection: ±15kV IEC61000-4-2 ESD Protection on ALL Input, Output, and I/O Lines
- 100Mbps Guaranteed Data Rate
- Four (ISL3036) or Six (ISL3034, ISL3035) Bi-directional Channels
- Auto-direction Sensing Eliminates Direction Control Logic Pins
- Enable Input (ISL3034E, ISL3036E) for Logic Control of Low Power SHDN Mode
- Clock Return Output (ISL3035E)
- Compatible with 4mA Input Drivers or Larger
- +1.35V ≤ VL ≤ +3.2V and +2.2V ≤ VCC ≤ +3.6V Supply Voltage Range
- Pb-Free (RoHS Compliant)
- 16Ld µTQFN (2.6mmx1.8mm), 16 Ld TQFN (3mmx3mm), and 14 Ld QFN (3.5mmx3.5mm) Packages
The ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E 4- and 6-channel bi-directional, auto-direction sensing, level translators provide the required level shifting in multi-voltage systems at data transfer rates up to 100Mbps. The auto-direction sensing feature makes the ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E ideally suited for memory-card level translation (or for generic four to six channel level translation) especially if bit-by-bit direction control is desired. The VCC and VL supply voltages set the logic levels on either side of the device. Logic signals present on the IC's VL side appear as higher voltage logic signals on the IC's VCC side and vice versa. The ISL3035E features a CLK_RET output that returns the same clock signal applied to the CLK_VL input, but with timing that mimics the data returning from the I/OVCC inputs.
The ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E operate at full speed with external input drivers that source as little as 4mA output current. Each I/O channel is pulled up to VCC or VL by an internal 30µA current source, allowing the ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E to be driven by either push-pull or open-drain drivers.
The ISL3034E and ISL3036E include an enable (EN) input that when driven low places the IC into a low-power shutdown mode, with all I/O lines tri-stated. All versions feature an automatic shutdown mode, that places the part in the same shutdown state when VCC is less than VL. The states of I/OVCC and I/OVL during shutdown are chosen by selecting the appropriate product.
The ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E operate with VCC voltages from +2.2V to +3.6V and VL voltages from +1.35V to +3.2V, making them ideal for data transfer between low-voltage microcontrollers or ASICs and higher voltage components.
- Simplifies the Interface Between Two Logic ICs Operating at Different Supply Voltages
- SD Card and MiniSD Card Level Translation
- MMC (Multi Media Card) Level Translation
- Memory Stick Card Level Translation
|# of Devices/ Channels||6||6|
|High ESD?||IEC61000 Level 4||IEC61000 Level 4|
|Auto/Manual Direction Control||Auto||Auto|
|Data Rate||100 Mbps||100 Mbps|
|VL (A-Side) Supply Range (V)||1.35 to 3.2||1.35 to 3.2|
|VCC (B-Side) Supply Range (V)||2.2 to 3.6||2.2 to 3.6|
|IL/ICC Enabled (μA)||18/30||18/30|
|SHDN Control||VCC < VL||VCC < VL or EN Pin|
|ISL3034E, ISL3035E, ISL3036E Datasheet|
4-Channel And 6-Channel High Speed, Auto-direction Sensing Logic Level Translators
17 Nov 2014
|17 Nov 2014||570 KB|