- Drives 360mA at 16VP-P on ±12V supplies
- 40VP-P differential output drive into 100Ω
- -75dBc typical driver output distortion driving 50Ω at 1MHz
- Low quiescent current of 3.5mA per amplifier
- Power-down disable mode
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
The EL1506 is a very low power dual operational amplifier designed for central office and customer premise line driving for DMT ADSL solutions. This device features a high drive capability of 400mA while consuming only 3.5mA of supply current per amplifier from ±12V supplies. This driver achieves a typical distortion of less than -75dBc, at 1MHz into a 50Ω load. The EL1506 is available in the 28-pin HTSSOP and the 24-pin thermally-enhanced SO packages. Both parts are specified for operation over the full -40oC to +85oC temperature range.
The EL1506 has an ENABLE pin which can be used to enable and disable the outputs.
In most applications, the EL1506 is an upgrade and pin-compatible drop-in replacement for the AD8016.
- ADSL G.DMT and G.lite CO line driving
- G.SHDSL, HDSL2 line drivers
- ADSL CPE line driving
- Video distribution amplifiers
- Video twisted-pair line drivers
- Functional and pin-compatible with AD8016
|AN1377: Half Bridge Driver Generates 100V, 10A, 4us Pulses|
Half Bridge Driver Generates 100V, 10A, 4us Pulses
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||49 KB|
|EL1506 Data Short|
Medium Power Differential Line Driver
20 Sep 2017
|20 Sep 2017||184 KB|