- Complete ADSL differential driver
- 45VP-P differential output drive into 200Ω
- -60dBc typical output distortion at full output at 2MHz
- Drives 8 single-ended video loads, or 4 S-VHS loads, or 4 differential video loads
- Power surface-mount package
The EL1504/5 contains two wideband high-voltage drivers. It is designed to drive 45VP-P signals at 2MHz into a 200Ω load differentially with very low distortion. Both amplifiers are of the current-feedback type, giving high slew rates while consuming moderate power. They retain frequency response over a wide range of externally set gains.
The EL1504/5 operate on Ω5V to Ω15V supplies, and maintain their bandwidths and linearities over the supply range.
The EL1504, in a 20-Pin Fused Lead SOIC package, has eight center pins which are used as ground connections and heat spreaders. This facilitates the use of external heatsinking to increase the power handling of the device. The EL1505, in a 16-Pin SOIC package, is designed for applications which do not require full power and where a smaller PCB footprint is desirable. The packages are specified for operation over the full -40oC to +85oC temperature range.
- ADSL line interface
- HDSL line driver
- Video distribution amplifier
- Video twisted-pair line driver