- Complete ADSL differential driver and receiver
- 45VP-P differential output drive into 200Ω
- -60dB typical output distortion at full output at 2MHz
- -73dB typical receive distortion at 15VP-P levels at 2MHz
- Drives 8 single-ended video loads, or 4 S-VHS loads, or 4 differential video loads
- Power surface-mount package
The EL1501 contains two wideband high-voltage drivers and two receive amplifiers. It is designed to drive 45VP-P signals at 2MHz into a 200Ω load differentially with very low distortion. The receive amplifiers also provide very low distortion and noise, and with external resistors can be wired as a hybrid coupler.
All amplifiers are of the current-feedback type, giving high slewrates while consuming moderate power. They retain frequency response over a wide range of externally set gains.
The EL1501 operates on ±5V to ±15V supplies, and retains its bandwidths and linearities over the supply range.
Eight center package pins are used as ground connections and heat spreaders, allowing a dissipation of 2W at the maximum ambient temperature of 85oC.
- ADSL line interface
- HDSL line driver
- Video distribution amplifier
- Video twisted-pair line driver
|AN1091: Measuring the Thermal Resistance of Power Surface-Mount Packages|
Measuring the Thermal Resistance of Power Surface-Mount Packages
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||170 KB|
|EL1501 Data Short|
Differential Line Driver/Receiver
20 Sep 2017
|20 Sep 2017||189 KB|
|EL Products Macromodel Library|
Simulation file for the EL Products Macromodel Library
10 Nov 2014
|LIB||10 Nov 2014||100 KB|