- Integrates two 300mA high performance LDOs
- Excellent transient response to large current steps
- ±1.8% Accuracy over all operating conditions
- Excellent load regulation: <0.1% voltage change across full range of load current
- Extremely low quiescent current: 47µA (both LDOs active)
- Wide input voltage capability: 2.3V to 6.5V
- Low dropout voltage: typically 300mV at 300mA
- Low output noise: typically 37µVRMS at 100µA (1.5V)
- Stable with 1µF to 10µF ceramic capacitors
- Separate enable and POR pins for each LDO
- Soft-start and staged turn-on to limit input current surge during enable
- Current limit and over-temperature protection
- Tiny 10 Lead 3mm x 3mm DFN package
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Pb-free (RoHS Compliant)
ISL78302 is a high performance dual LDO capable of sourcing 300mA current from each output. It has a low standby current and is stable with an output capacitance of 1µF to 10µF and an ESR of up to 200mΩ.
The POR delay for VO1 is internally fixed at approximately 2ms. A reference bypass pin is also provided for connecting a noise filtering capacitor for low noise and high-PSRR applications.
The quiescent current is typically only 47µA with both LDOs enabled and active. Separate enable pins control each individual LDO output. When both enable pins are low, the device is in shutdown, typically drawing less than 0.5µA.
The part operates down to 2.3V and up to 6.5V input. The typical output voltage can be as low as 1.2V and as high as 3.3V for each regulator. Please refer to the “Ordering Information” on page 3 for standard options.
The ISL78302 is AEC-Q100 qualified at the automotive temperature range of -40°C to +105°C.
- Radio receivers
- Camera modules
- Infotainment systems
|VIN (min) (V)||2.3||2.3||2.3|
|VIN (max) (V)||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|VOUT (min) (V)||1.2||1.5||1.5|
|VOUT (max) (V)||3.3||3.3||3.3|
|Fixed Output Voltage Option||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|O/P Voltage Accuracy (%)||±1.8||±1.8||±1.8|
|IOUT1 (max) (A)||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|IOUT2 (max) (A)||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|PSRR||64 dB||70 dB||90 dB|
|Noise (μVRMS 10Hz to 100kHz)||37||30||30|
|IQ||47 µA||45 µA||40 µA|
|Typical Drop-Out Voltage (mV)||150 @ 150mA||250 @ 300mA||250 @ 300mA|
|# of PORs||2||2|