- Low Power Dissipation 105mW
- Symmetrical Slew Rates 1400V/µs
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness 100MHz
- -3dB Bandwidth 400MHz
- Off Isolation (100MHz) 70dB
- Crosstalk Rejection (30MHz) 80dB
- Differential Gain and Phase 0.01%/0.01°
- High ESD Rating >2000V
- TTL Compatible Control Inputs
- Improved Replacement for GX4314 and GX4314L
- Pb-Free Available (RoHS Compliant)
The HA4314B is a very wide bandwidth 4x1 crosspoint switch ideal for professional video switching, HDTV, computer monitor routing, and other high performance applications. The circuit features very low power dissipation (105mW Enabled, 4mW Disabled), excellent differential gain and phase, and very high off isolation. When disabled, the output is switched to a high impedance state, making the HA4314B ideal for routing matrix equipment.
The HA4314B requires no external current source, and features fast switching and symmetric slew rates.
For a 4x1 crosspoint with Tally outputs (channel indicators) or with synchronous control signals, please refer to the HA4404B and HA4344B data sheets, respectively.
For audio channels requiring larger signal swings, please refer to the CD22M3494 (16x8) data sheet.
- Professional Video Switching and Routing
- Computer Graphics
- RF Switching and Routing
- PCM Data Routing
|Configuration||4 to 1||2 to 1||Triple 4 to 1||Dual, Triple 4 to 1|
|Bandwidth||400 MHz||420 MHz||500 MHz||500 MHz|
|Slew Rate||1400 V/μs||966 V/μs||1600 V/μs||1600 V/μs|
|IS||10.5 mA||11 mA||44 mA||88 mA|
|Gain AV (min)||1||1||1.94||1.94|
|IOUT||20 mA||130 mA||135 mA||135 mA|
|Diff Gain (%)||0.01||0.01||0.008||0.008|
|Diff Phase (°)||0.01||0.02||0.01||0.01|