- Low Power Dissipation 105mW
- Symmetrical Slew Rates 1250V/µs
- 0.1dB Gain Flatness 165MHz
- -3dB Bandwidth 330MHz
- Off Isolation (100MHz) 70dB
- Crosstalk Rejection (30MHz) 80dB
- Differential Gain and Phase 0.01%/0.01 Degrees
- High ESD Rating >2000V
- TTL Compatible Control Inputs
- Open Collector Tally Outputs
- Improved Replacement for GX4404
The HA4404B is a very wide bandwidth 4 x 1 crosspoint switch ideal for professional video switching, HDTV, computer monitor routing, and other high performance applications. The circuit features very low power dissipation (105mW Enabled, 4mW Disabled), excellent differential gain and phase, and very high off isolation. When disabled, the output is switched to a high impedance state, making the HA4404B ideal for routing matrix equipment.
The HA4404B requires no external current source, and features fast switching and symmetric slew rates. The tally outputs are open collector PNP transistors to V+ to provide an indication of crosspoint selection.
For a 4 x 1 crosspoint without Tally outputs or with synchronous control signals, please refer to the HA4314B and HA4344B Data Sheets, respectively.
- Professional Video Switching and Routing
- Computer Graphics
- RF Switching and Routing