- 3.5A current limit FET options
- 3V to 5V input
- Up to 20V boost out
- 1% regulation on all outputs
- VBOOST/VLOGIC-VOFF-VON or VLOGIC-VOFF-VBOOSTVON sequence control
- Programmable sequence delay
- Fully fault protected
- Thermal shutdown
- Internal soft-start
- 20 Ld QFN packages
- Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS Compliant)
The EL7585 represents a multiple output regulators for use in all large panel, TFT-LCD applications. It features a single boost converter with integrated 3.5A FET, two positive LDOs for VON and VLOGIC generation, and a single negative LDO for VOFF generation. The boost converter can be programmed to operate in either P-mode or PI-mode for improved load regulation.
The EL7585 also integrates fault protection for all four channels. Once a fault is detected, the device is latched off until the input supply or EN is cycled. This device also features an integrated start-up sequence for VBOOST, VOFF, then VON or for VOFF, VBOOST, and VON sequencing. The latter requires a single external transistor. The timing of the start-up sequence is set using an external capacitor.
The EL7585 is specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- LCD monitors (15"+)
- LCD-TV (up to 40"+)
- Notebook displays (up to 16")
- Industrial/medical LCD displays