- 128 step adjustable sink current
- EEPROM memory
- 2-pin adjustment and disable
- Single, dual or quad amplifiers
- 44MHz bandwidth
- 80V/µs slew rate
- 60mA continuous output
- 180mA peak output
- Up to 18V operation
- 2.6V to 3.6V logic control
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
The EL9200, EL9201, and EL9202 represent programmable VCOM amplifiers for use in TFT-LCD displays. Featuring 1, 2, and 4 channels of VCOM amplification, respectively, each device features just a single programmable current source for adding offset to one VCOM output. This current source is programmable using a single wire interface to one of 128 levels. The value is stored on an internal EEPROM memory.
The EL9200 is available in the 12-pin DFN package and the EL9201 and EL9202 are available in 24-pin QFN packages. All are specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- TFT-LCD VCOM supplies for
- LCD monitors