- 60MHz -3dB bandwidth
- Supply voltage = 4.5V to 16.5V
- Low supply current (per amplifier) = 2.5mA
- High slew rate = 75V/µs
- Unity-gain stable
- Beyond the rails input capability
- Rail-to-rail output swing
- ±180mA output short current
- Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The EL5611 is a 6-channel high power VCOM amplifier. With a bandwidth of 60MHz and a slew rate of 75V/µs, each amplifier runs from just 2.5mA of supplier current. The continuous output current rating is 65mA, with a peak current rating of over 180mA.
Packaged in a high thermal efficiency HTSSOP package, the EL5611 is designed for larger panels requiring higher bandwidth, higher current VCOM drivers.
- TFT-LCD displays
- Flat panel monitors