- 18-channel I2C programmable 10-bit DACs
- Integrated I2C programmable 8-bit VCOM calibrator
- One VCOM op amp
- Two banks of EEPROM storage (rewriteable >300 times)
- Fast output bank switching: <1µs typical
- Analog supply: 12V to 18V at 15mA (unloaded)
- Digital supply: 2.5V to 3.3V at 1.3mA (unloaded)
- I2C serial interface
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL24833 is an 18-channel, 10-bit I2C programmable reference voltage generator for TFT-LCDs with dual bank outputs. It also provides an I2C programmable, 1-channel, 8-bit VCOM calibrator with VCOM amplifier and internal EEPROM.
The two output banks are capable of switching quickly (<1µs) enabling rapid switching between two gamma curves (or operational modes) in TFT-LCD applications. The ISL24833 also integrates two banks of EEPROM that can store all reference voltage data. The EEPROM is capable of >300 write cycles.
Combining gamma and VCOM reference voltage generators with low power operation and EEPROM, the ISL24833 provides a complete reference voltage solution ideal for large area TFT-LCD display applications.
The ISL24833 is available in a 32 Ld 5mmx6mm QFN thermally enhanced package. It is specified for operation across the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- TFT-LCD column driver reference generator
- TFT-LCD VCOM calibrator and driver
- General-purpose reference voltage generators
|# of Devices/ Channels||18||8||18||15|
|VS Range (V)||10.8 to 19||10.8 to 19||5 to 19||6.3 to 19|
|Bus Interface Speed||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz|
|IS||15 mA||15 mA||20 mA||1 mA|
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
|ISL24833 Data Short|
Programmable 18-Channel x 18-Channel Programmable I2C TFT-LCD Reference Voltage Generator with Integrated VCOM Calibrator and 2 Banks of EEPROM
29 Nov 2017
|29 Nov 2017||203 KB|