- 18-Channel I2C Programmable 10-bit DACs
- Integrated I2C Programmable 8-bit VCOM Calibrator
- One VCOM Op amp
- Two Banks of EEPROM Storage (rewriteable 300 times)
- Fast Output Bank Switching: <1µs Typical
- Analog Supply: 12V to 18V @ 15mA (Unloaded)
- Digital Supply: 2.5V to 3.3V @ 1mA (Unloaded)
- I2C Serial Interface
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
The ISL24833 is an 18-channel, 10-bit I2C programmable reference voltage generator for TFT-LCDs with dual bank outputs. It also provides an I2C programmable, 1-channel, 8-bit VCOM calibrator with VCOM amplifier and internal EEPROM. The two output banks are capable of switching quickly (<1µs) enabling rapid switching between two gamma curves (or operational modes) in TFT-LCD applications. The ISL24833 also integrates two banks of EEPROM capable of storing all reference voltage data. The EEPROM is capable of >300 write cycles.
Combining gamma and VCOM reference voltage generators with low power operation and EEPROM, the ISL24833 provides a complete reference voltage solution ideal for large area TFT-LCD display applications.
ISL24833 is available in a 32 Ld 5mmx6mm QFN thermally enhanced package. It is specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- TFT-LCD Column Driver Reference Generator
- TFT-LCD VCOM Calibrator and Driver
- General-Purpose Reference Voltage Generators
|# of Devices/ Channels||18||8||18||15|
|VS Range (V)||10.8 to 19||10.8 to 19||5 to 19||6.3 to 19|
|Bus Interface Speed||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz||0.4 MHz|
|IS||15 mA||15 mA||20 mA||1 mA|
|ISL24833 Data Short|
Programmable 18-Channel x 18-Channel Programmable I2C TFT-LCD Reference Voltage Generator with Integrated VCOM Calibrator and 2 Banks of EEPROM
21 Dec 2015
|21 Dec 2015||112 KB|