- 18-channel gamma buffers
- 9 channels swing to the upper supply
- 9 channels swing to the lower supply
- 10mA continous output current
- Single VCOM amplifier
- 180mA short circuit output current
- 35MHz -3dB Bandwidth
- 70V/µs slew rate
- Low supply current
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The ISL24003 integrates eighteen gamma buffers and a single VCOM buffer for use in large panel LCD displays of 10" and greater. Half of the gamma channels in each device are designed to swing to the upper supply rail, with the other half designed to swing to the lower rail. The output capability of each channel is 10mA continuous, with 120mA peak. The gamma buffers feature a 10MHz 3dB bandwidth specification and a 9V/µs slew rate.
The VCOM amplifier is designed to swing from rail to rail. The output current capability of the VCOM in the ISL24003 is 60mA continuous, 150mA peak, and a slew rate of 50V/µs.
- TFT-LCD monitors
- LCD televisions
- Industrial flat panel displays