- Electrically Screened to SMD # 5962-96834
- QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- MIL-PRF-38535 Class V Compliant
- User Programmable For Closed-Loop Gains of +1, -1 or +2 Without Use of External Resistors
- Standard Operational Amplifier Pinout
- Low Supply Current 5.9mA/Op Amp (Typ)
- Excellent Gain Accuracy 0.99V/V (Typ)
- Wide -3dB Bandwidth 340MHz (Typ)
- Fast Slew Rate 1155V/µs (Typ)
- High Input Impedance 1MΩ (Typ)
- Excellent Gain Flatness (to 50MHz) ±0.02dB (Typ)
- Fast Overdrive Recovery <10ns (Typ)
- Total Gamma Dose 300kRAD(Si)
- Latch Up None (DI Technology)
The HS-1412RH is a radiation hardened quad closed loop buffer featuring user programmable gain and high speed performance. Manufactured on Intersil's proprietary complementary bipolar UHF-1 (DI bonded wafer) process, this device offers wide -3dB bandwidth of 340MHz, very fast slew rate, excellent gain flatness and high output current. These devices are QML approved and are processed and screened in full compliance with MIL-PRF-38535.
A unique feature of the pinout allows the user to select a voltage gain of +1, -1, or +2, without the use of any external components. Gain selection is accomplished via connections to the inputs, as described in the "Application Information" section. The result is a more flexible product, fewer part types in inventory, and more efficient use of board space.
Compatibility with existing op amp pinouts provides flexibility to upgrade low gain amplifiers, while decreasing component count. Unlike most buffers, the standard pinout provides an upgrade path should a higher closed loop gain be needed at a future date.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Supply Center in Columbus (DSCC). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering. Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-96834. A "hot-link" is provided on our homepage for downloading.
- Flash A/D Driver
- Video Switching and Routing
- Pulse and Video Amplifiers
- Wideband Amplifiers
- RF/IF Signal Processing
- Imaging Systems
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
Radiation Hardened, Quad, High Speed, Low Power, Video Closed Loop Buffer
07 Nov 2017
|07 Nov 2017||412 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96834 (HS-1412RH)|
HS-1412RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96834.
12 Jan 2015
|12 Jan 2015|