- Complete variable-gain amplifier complete with output amplifier
- Compensated for Gain ¡Ý 10
- 50MHz signal bandwidth
- 50MHz gain-control bandwidth
- Low 29nV/¡ÌHz input noise
- Operates on ¡À5V to ¡À15V supplies
- All inputs are differential
- > 70dB attenuation @ 5MHz
The EL4452 is a complete variable gain circuit. It offers wide bandwidth and excellent linearity, while including a powerful output voltage amplifier, drawing modest current. The higher gain and lower input noise makes the EL4452 ideal for use in AGC systems.
The EL4452 operates on ±5V to ±15V and has an analog input range of ±0.5V. AC characteristics do not change appreciably over the supply range.
The circuit has an operational temperature of -40°C to +85°C and is packaged in 14-pin PDIP and SO-14.
The EL4452 is fabricated with Elantec's proprietary complementary bipolar process which gives excellent signal symmetry and is very rugged.
- AGC variable-gain amplifier
- IF amplifier
- Transducer amplifier
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
|AN1090: Real Time Power Measurement of a Transistor|
Real Time Power Measurement of a Transistor
11 Jan 2018
|11 Jan 2018||181 KB|