- Low Input Offset Voltage: 8µV, Max.
- Low Offset Drift: 0.06µV/°C, Max
- Quiescent Current (Per Amplifier): 18µA, Typ.
- Single Supply Range: +1.65V to +5.5V
- Dual Supply Range: ±0.825V to ±2.75V
- Low Noise (0.01Hz to 10Hz): 1.1µVP-P, Typ.
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs and Output
- Input Bias Current: 110pA, Max.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
The ISL28233IUZ is a dual micropower, zero-drift operational amplifier that is optimized for single and dual supply operation from 1.65V to 5.5V and ±0.825V to ±2.75V. The low supply current of 18µA and wide input range enable the ISL28233IUZ to be an excellent general purpose op amp for a range of applications. The ISL28233IUZ is ideal for handheld devices that operate off 2 AA or single Li-ion batteries.
The ISL28233IUZ is available in an industry standard pinout 8 Ld MSOP package. It operates over the temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Bi-Directional Current Sense
- Temperature Measurement
- Medical Equipment
- Electronic Weigh Scales
- Precision/Strain Gauge Sensor
- Precision Regulation
- Low Ohmic Current Sense
- High Gain Analog Front Ends
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
Dual Micropower, Zero-Drift, RRIO Operational Amplifiers
01 Dec 2017
|01 Dec 2017||1.37 MB|