- Low Noise Figure 2.3dB at 900MHz
- High Power Gain 12.8dB at 900MHz
- High Intercept +12.8dBm at Output
- Low Noise Figure 12.1dB at 900MHz
- High Power Gain 7.0dB at 900MHz
- High Intercept +3.2dBm at Output
- Low LO Drive -3dBm
- LNA + MIXER
- Low Noise Figure 3.97dB at 900MHz
- High Power Gain 19.8dB at 900MHz
- High Intercept -16.7dBm at Input
- Low Operating Power 5V/11.3mA
- Low Shutdown Power 5V/250µA
- Small Package: 14 Lead SOIC (Plastic, Small Outline Package, 150 Mil Width, 50 Mil Lead Spacing)
The HFA3600 is a silicon Low-Noise Amplifier with high performance characteristics allowing the design of very sensitive, wide dynamic-range 900MHz receivers with minimal external components.
The LNA, Mixer RF, and LO inputs are internally matched to 50Ω. The Mixer IF output is open collector allowing flexibility in choosing the IF output impedance, with 1000Ω operation fully characterized. The mixer performance is optimized for low LO drive (-3dBm) applications.
Power consumption is kept to a minimum, making the device ideal for battery-powered hand-held communication equipment. An integrated power-down feature maximizes battery life and eliminates the need for external shut down circuitry. Although fully characterized under 5V single supply, the HFA3600 is operable down to 4V with slight performance differences.
The HFA3600 is part of a complete solution including application circuit schematics, S-parameters, noise figure, third-order intercept characterization data and PC board artwork. Evaluation boards are also available through local Intersil Sales offices.
- Portable Cellular Telephone (AMPS, IS-54, GSM, JDC)
- Wireless Data Com. (ISM, Narrowband PCS)
- UHF and Mobile Radio Receiver
- 900MHz Digital Cordless Telephone (CT-2, ISM)
- Wireless Telemetry
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
23 Oct 2017
|23 Oct 2017||787 KB|