- 600MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 6mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V
- Fast enable/disable
- Available in 16 Ld QSOP package
- Single (EL5192) and dual (EL5292) available
- High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
- Low power, 4mA, 300MHz product available (EL5193, EL5293, and EL5393)
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The EL5392A is a triple current feedback amplifier with a very high bandwidth of 600MHz. This makes this amplifier ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications.
With a supply current of just 6mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, the EL5392A is also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5392A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
For applications where board space is critical, the EL5392A is offered in the 16 Ld QSOP package, as well as an industry-standard 16 Ld SO (0.150"). The EL5392A operates over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters
|AN1243: Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE|
Getting Started with iSim and iSim:PE
28 Aug 2015
|28 Aug 2015||228 KB|
Triple 600MHz Current Feedback Amplifier with Enable
05 Oct 2017
|05 Oct 2017||706 KB|
19 Feb 2015
|19 Feb 2015|