- 300MHz -3dB bandwidth
- 4mA supply current (per amplifier)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V
- Fast enable/disable (EL5293A only)
- Single (EL5193) and triple (EL5393) available
- High speed, 1GHz product available (EL5191)
- High speed, 6mA, 600MHz product available (EL5192, EL5292, and EL5392)
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The EL5293 and EL5293A represent dual current feedback amplifiers with a bandwidth of 300MHz. This makes these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications.
With a supply current of just 4mA per amplifier and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers are also ideal for hand held, portable or battery powered equipment.
The EL5293A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5293 is offered in the industry-standard 8-pin SO package and the space-saving 8-pin MSOP package. The EL5293A is available in a 10-pin MSOP package and all operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Battery-powered equipment
- Hand-held, portable devices
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters