- Gain selectable (+1, -1, +2)
- 400MHz -3dB BW (AV = 1, 2)
- 9mA supply current
- Fast enable/disable (EL5196A only)
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V or ±2.5V to ±5V
- Available in SOT-23 packages
- Triple (EL5396) Available
- 200MHz, 4mA products Available (EL5197 & EL5397)
The EL5196 and the EL5196A are fixed gain amplifiers with a bandwidth of 400MHz, making these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications. These amplifiers feature internal gain setting resistors and can be configured in a gain of +1, -1 or +2. The same bandwidth is seen in both gain-of-1 and gain-of-2 applications.
The EL5196A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5196 is offered in the 5-pin SOT-23 package and the EL5196A is Available in the 6-pin SOT-23 as well as the industry-standard 8-pin SO packages. Both operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
|EL5196, EL5196A Datasheet|
Single 400MHz Fixed Gain Amplifier with Enable
05 Oct 2017
|05 Oct 2017||649 KB|