- 1GHz -3dB bandwidth
- 9mA supply current
- Single and dual supply operation, from 5V to 10V supply span
- Fast enable/disable (EL5191A only)
- Available in SOT-23 packages
- High speed, 600MHz product available (EL5192, EL5292, and EL5392)
- Lower power, 300MHz product available (EL5193, EL5293, EL5393)
- Pb-Free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
The EL5191 and EL5191A amplifiers are of the current feedback variety and exhibit a very high bandwidth of 1GHz. This makes these amplifiers ideal for today's high speed video and monitor applications, as well as a number of RF and IF frequency designs.
With a supply current of just 9mA and the ability to run from a single supply voltage from 5V to 10V, these amplifiers offer very high performance for little power consumption.
The EL5191A also incorporates an enable and disable function to reduce the supply current to 100µA typical per amplifier. Allowing the CE pin to float or applying a low logic level will enable the amplifier.
The EL5191 is offered in the 5 Ld SOT-23 package and the industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC package. EL5191A is available in the industry-standard 8 Ld SOIC package. Both operate over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Video amplifiers
- Cable drivers
- RGB amplifiers
- Test equipment
- Current to voltage converters
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
|EL5191, EL5191A Datasheet|
1GHz Current Feedback Amplifier with Enable
05 Oct 2017
|05 Oct 2017||951 KB|
|TB514: Operational Amplifier Basics|
Operational Amplifier Basics
01 May 2018
|01 May 2018||489 KB|