- Fully differential inputs and feedback
- Differential input range of ±2V
- Common-mode range of ±12V
- High CMRR at 4MHz of 70dB
- Stable at gains of 1, 2
- Calibrated and clean input clipping
- EL443080MHz @ G = 1
- EL4431160MHz GBWP
- 380V/µs slew rate
- 0.02% or ° differential gain or phase
- Operates on ±5 to ±15V supplies with no AC degradation
The EL4430 and EL4431 are video instrumentation amplifiers which are ideal for line receivers, differential-tosingle- ended converters, transducer interfacing, and any situation where a differential signal must be extracted from a background of common-mode noise or DC offset.
These devices have two differential signal inputs and two differential feedback terminals. The FB terminal connects to the amplifier output, or a divided version of it to increase circuit gain, and the REF terminal is connected to the output ground or offset reference.
The EL4430 is compensated to be stable at a gain of 1 or more, and the EL4431 for a gain of 2 or more. The amplifiers have an operational temperature of -40°C to +85°C and are packaged in plastic 8-pin DIP and SO-8. The EL4430 and EL4431 are fabricated with Elantec's proprietary complementary bipolar process which gives excellent signal symmetry and is free from latchup.
- Line receivers
- "Loop-through" interface
- Level translation
- Magnetic head pre-amplification
- Differential-to-single-ended conversion