- Triple amplifier topology
- 130MHz -3dB bandwidth (AV=+2)
- 180MHz -3dB bandwidth (AV=+1)
- Wide supply range, ±2V to ±15V
- 80mA output current (peak)
- Low cost
- 1500V/µs slew rate
- Input common mode range to within 1.5V of supplies
- 35ns settling time to 0.1%
- Available in single (EL2160), dual (EL2260), and quad (EL2460) form
The EL2360 is a triple currentfeedback operational amplifier which achieves a -3dB bandwidth of 130MHz at a gain of +2. Built using the Elantec proprietary monolithic complementary bipolar process, these amplifiers use current mode feedback to achieve more bandwidth at a given gain than a conventional voltage feedback amplifier.
The EL2360 is designed to drive a double terminated 75Ω coax cable to video levels. It’s fast slew rate of 1500V/µs, combined with the triple amplifier topology, makes its ideal for RGB video applications.
This amplifier can operate on any supply voltage from 4V (±2V) to 33V (±16.5V), yet consume only 8mA per amplifier at any supply voltage. The EL2360 is available in 16-pin PDIP and SOIC packages.
For Single, Dual, or Quad applications, consider the EL2160, EL2260, or EL2460 all in industry standard pin outs. For Single applications with a power down feature, consider the EL2166.
- RGB amplifiers
- Video amplifiers
- Cable driver
- Test equipment amplifiers
- Current to voltage converters
- Video broadcast equipment
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
Triple 130MHz Current Feedback Amplifier
29 Sep 2017
|29 Sep 2017||899 KB|