- Differential input range ±2.3V
- 150MHz 3dB bandwidth
- 400V/µs slewrate
- ±5V supplies or single supply
- 50mA minimum output current
- Output swing (100Ω load) to within 1.5V of supplies
- Low power-11mA typical supply current
- Pb-free available (RoHS compliant)
The EL2142 is a very high bandwidth amplifier designed to extract the difference signal from noisy environments, and thus primarily targeted for applications such as receiving signals from twisted pair lines, or any application where common mode noise injection is likely to occur.
The EL2142 is stable for a gain of one, and requires two external resistors to set the voltage gain.
The output common mode level is set by the reference pin (VREF), which has a -3dB bandwidth of over 100MHz. Generally, this pin is grounded, but it can be tied to any voltage reference.
The output can deliver a minimum of ±50mA and is short circuit protected to withstand a temporary overload condition.
- Twisted pair receiver
- Differential line receiver
- VGA over twisted pair
- ADSL/HDSL receiver
- Differential to single ended amplification.
- Reception of analog signals in a noisy environment.
|AN1114: Frequency Doubling Through Full-Wave Rectification to 150MHz|
Frequency Doubling Through Full-Wave Rectification to 150MHz
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||87 KB|
Differential Line Receiver
28 Sep 2017
|28 Sep 2017||449 KB|