- Drives up to 450mA from a +12V supply
- 20VP-P differential output drive into 100Ω
- -85dBc typical driver output distortion at full output at 150kHz
- -70dBc typical driver output distortion at 3.75MHz
- Low quiescent current of 13mA per amplifier
- 300MHz bandwidth
The 5962-0721201QXC is a fully DSCC SMD compliant parts and the SMD data sheets is available on the DSCC website. The 5962-0721201QXC is electrically equivalent to the EL8108. Reference equivalent "EL8108" data sheet for additional information. The 5962- 0721201QXC is a dual current feedback operational amplifier designed for video distribution solutions. This device features a high drive capability of 450mA while consuming 13mA of supply current per amplifier and operating from a single 5V to 12V supply.
The 5962-0721201QXC is available in the industry standard 10 Ld Flatpack. The 5962-0721201QXC is ideal for driving multiple video loads while maintaining linearity.
- Video distribution amplifiers
|AN1694: The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp|
The Four Basic Building Blocks of an Op Amp
25 Jan 2018
|25 Jan 2018||348 KB|
Video Distribution Amplifier
27 Nov 2017
|27 Nov 2017||333 KB|