- TTL Compatible Input Logic Levels
- 25mA (Typ) Constant Current Segment Outputs
- Eliminates Need for Output Current Limiting Resistors
- Pin Compatible with Other Industry Standard Decoders
- Low Standby Power Dissipation 18mW (Typ)
The CA3161E is a monolithic integrated circuit that performs the BCD to seven segment decoding function and features constant current segment drivers. When used with the CA3162E A/D Converter the CA3161E provides a complete digital readout system with a minimum number of external parts.