- Electrically Screened to DESC SMD # 5962-99536
- QML Qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- Radiation Environment
- Maximum Total Dose 3 x 105 RAD(SI)
- DI RSG Process Provides Latch-up Immunity
- Vertical Architecture Provides Low Dose Rate Immunity
- Bootstrap Supply Max Voltage to 120V
- Drives 1000pF Load at 1MHz with Rise and Fall Times of 45ns (Typ)
- 1A (Typ) Peak Output Current
- Independent Inputs for Non-Half Bridge Topologies
- Low DC Power Consumption 60mW (Typ)
- Operates with VDD = VCC Over 12V to 20V Range
- Supply Undervoltage Protection
The Radiation Hardened HS-2100RH is a high frequency, 100V Half Bridge N-Channel MOSFET Driver IC, which is a functional, pin-to-pin replacement for the Intersil HIP2500 and the industry standard 2110 types. The low-side and high-side gate drivers are independently controlled. This gives the user maximum flexibility in dead-time selection and driver protocol.
In addition, the device has on-chip error detection and correction circuitry, which monitors the state of the high-side latch and compares it to the HIN signal. If they disagree, a set or reset pulse is generated to correct the high-side latch. This feature protects the high-side latch from SEUs.
Undervoltage on the high-side supply forces HO low. When that supply returns to a valid voltage, HO will go to the state of HIN. Undervoltage on the low-side supply forces both LO and HO low. When that supply becomes valid, LO returns to the LIN state and HO returns to the HIN state.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering. Detailed Electrical Specifications for the HS-2100RH are contained in SMD 5962-99536.
- High Frequency Switch-Mode Power Supplies
- Drivers for Inductive Loads
- DC Motor Drivers
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened High Frequency Half Bridge Driver
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||74 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-99536 (HS-2100RH, IS-2100AEH, IS-2100ARH)|
HS-2100RH, IS-2100AEH, IS-2100ARH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-99536.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|