- QML Qualified Per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- 1.25 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Radiation Environment
- Latch-Up Free Under any Conditions
- Total Dose 3 x 105 RAD (Si)
- SEU Immunity <1 x 10-10 Errors/Bit/Day
- SEU LET Threshold >100MeV/(mg/cm2)
- Input Logic Levels VIL = (0.3)(VCC), VIH = (0.7)(VCC)
- Hysteresis Voltage 400mV (Min)
- Output Current ±8mA (Min)
- Quiescent Supply Current 100µA (Max)
- Propagation Delay 14ns (Max)
The Radiation Hardened ACS14MS is a Hex Inverting Schmitt Trigger. This device simply inverts the level present on each input. The Schmitt Trigger input stage provides 400mV (Min) of hysteresis and permits input signals with longer rise times. All inputs are buffered and the outputs are designed for balanced propagation delay and transition times.
The ACS14MS is fabricated on a CMOS Silicon on Sapphire (SOS) process, which provides an immunity to Single Event Latch-up and the capability of highly reliable performance in any radiation environment. These devices offer significant power reduction and faster performance when compared to ALSTTL types.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed below must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for the ACS14MS are contained in SMD 5962-98623.
- High Speed Control Circuits
- Sensor Monitoring
- Low Power Designs
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||300|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Hex Inverting Schmitt Trigger
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||51 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-98623 (ACS14MS)|
ACS14MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-98623.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|