- QML Qualified Per MIL-PRF-38535 Requirements
- 1.25 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Radiation Environment
- Latch-Up Free Under any Conditions
- Total Dose. 3 x 105 RAD (Si)
- SEU Immunity <1 x 10-10 Errors/Bit/Day
- SEU LET Threshold >100MeV/(mg/cm2)
- Input Logic Levels VIL = (0.3)(VCC), VIH = (0.7)(VCC)
- Output Current ±8mA (Min)
- Quiescent Supply Current 100µA (Max)
- Propagation Delay 12ns (Max)
The Radiation Hardened ACS32MS is a Quad 2-Input OR Gate. For each gate, a HIGH level on either A or B input results in a HIGH level on the Y output. A LOW level on both the A and B inputs results in a LOW level on the Y output. All inputs are buffered and the outputs are designed for balanced propagation delay and transition times.
The ACS32MS is fabricated on a CMOS Silicon on Sapphire (SOS) process, which provides an immunity to Single Event Latch-up and the capability of highly reliable performance in any radiation environment. These devices offer significant power reduction and faster performance when compared to ALSTTL types.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed below must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for the ACS32MS are contained in SMD 5962-98624.
- High Speed Control Circuits
- Sensor Monitoring
- Low Power Designs
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input OR Gate
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||50 KB|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|