- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened CMOS SOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit- Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Bus Driver Outputs - 15 LSTTL Loads
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- LSTTL Input Compatibility
- VIL = 0.8V Max
- VIH = VCC/2 Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCTS373MS is a Radiation Hardened octal transparent three-state latch with an active-low output enable. The outputs are transparent to the inputs when the Latch Enable (LE) is HIGH. When the Latch Enable (LE) goes LOW, the data is latched. The Output Enable (OE) controls the three-state outputs. When the Output Enable (OE) is HIGH, the outputs are in the high impedance state. The latch operation is independent of the state of the Output Enable.
The HCTS373MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCTS373MS is supplied in a 20 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Octal Transparent Latch, Three-State
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||181 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95747 (HCTS373MS)|
HCTS373MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95747.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|