- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Cosmic Ray Upset Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Gate Day (Typ)
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 30% of VCC Max
- VIH = 70% of VCC Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS04MS is a Radiation Hardened Hex Inverter. A logic level on any input forces the output to the opposite logic state.
The HCS04MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS04MS is supplied in a 14 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Hex Inverter
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||104 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95725 (HCS04MS)|
HCS04MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95725.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|