- High-Voltage Types (20-Volt Rating)
- CD4514BMS Output "High" on Select
- CD4515BMS Output "Low" on Select
- Strobed Input Latch
- Inhibit Control
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20V
- Maximum Input Current of 1µA at 18V Over Full Package Temperature Range; 100nA at 18V and 25°C
- Noise Margin (Full Package-Temperature Range):
- 1V at VDD = 5V
- 2V at VDD = 10V
- 2.5V at VDD = 15V
- 5V, 10V, and 15V Parametric Ratings
- Standardized, Symmetrical Output Characteristics
- Meets all Requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
CD4514BMS and CD4515BMS consist of a 4-bit strobed latch and a 4-to-16-line decoder. The latches hold the last input data presented prior to the strobe transition from 1 to 0. Inhibit control allows all outputs to be placed at 0(CD4514BMS) or 1(CD4515BMS) regardless of the state of the data or strobe inputs.
The decode truth table indicates all combinations of data inputs and appropriate selected outputs.
These devices are similar to industry types MC14514 and MC14515.
The CD4514BMS and CD4515BMS are supplied in these 24 lead outline packages:
|Braze Seal DIP||H4V|
|Frit Seal DIP||H1Z|
- Digital Multiplexing
- Address Decoding
- Hexadecimal/BCD Decoding
- Program-counter Decoding
- Control Decoder
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|CD4514BMS, CD4515BMS Datasheet|
Radiation Hardened CMOS 4-Bit Latch/4-to-16 Line Decoders
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||339 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-96681 (CD4514BMS, CD4515BMS)|
CD4514BMS, CD4515BMS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-96681.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|