- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD(Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 Rads (Si)/Sec
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD(Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- LSTTL Input Compatibility
- VIL = 0.8V
- VIH = VCC/2
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCTS08MS is a Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input AND Gate. A high on both inputs force the output to a High state.
The HCTS08MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCTS08MS is supplied in a 14 lead Ceramic Flatpack Package (K suffix) or a 14 lead SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Quad 2-Input AND Gate
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||165 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95683 (HCTS08MS)|
HCTS08MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95683.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|