- 3 Micron Radiation Hardened SOS CMOS
- Total Dose 200K RAD (Si)
- SEP Effective LET No Upsets: >100 MEV-cm2/mg
- Single Event Upset (SEU) Immunity < 2 x 10-9 Errors/Bit-Day (Typ)
- Dose Rate Survivability: >1 x 1012 RAD (Si)/s
- Dose Rate Upset >1010 RAD (Si)/s 20ns Pulse
- Latch-Up Free Under Any Conditions
- Military Temperature Range: -55oC to +125oC
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL ICs
- DC Operating Voltage Range: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Input Logic Levels
- VIL = 30% of VCC Max
- VIH = 70% of VCC Min
- Input Current Levels Ii ≤ 5µA at VOL, VOH
The Intersil HCS21MS is a Radiation Hardened Dual Input AND Gate. A high on all inputs forces the output to a High state.
The HCS21MS utilizes advanced CMOS/SOS technology to achieve high-speed operation. This device is a member of radiation hardened, high-speed, CMOS/SOS Logic Family.
The HCS21MS is supplied in a 14 lead Ceramic flatpack (K suffix) or a SBDIP Package (D suffix).
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
Radiation Hardened Dual 4-Input AND Gate
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||184 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-95779 (HCS21MS)|
HCS21MS electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-95779.
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|