- Electrically screened to SMD 5962-00523
- QML qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 requirements
- EH version acceptance tested to 50krad(Si) (LDR)
- Radiation environment
- High dose rate (50-300rad(Si)/s): 300 krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 50krad(Si)
- Latch-up immune: dielectrically isolated
- Reverse breakdown voltage (VZ): 2.5V
- Change in VZ vs current (400µA to 10mA): 6mV
- Change in VZ vs temperature (-55°C to +125°C): 15mV
- Maximum reverse breakdown current: 20mA
- Device is tested with 10µF shunt capacitance connected from V+ to V-, which provides optimum stability
- Interchangeable with 1009 and 136 industry types
The Star*Power™ Radiation Hardened IS-1009RH, IS-1009EH are a 2.5V shunt regulator diode is designed to provide a stable 2.5V reference over a wide current range.
These devices are designed to maintain stability over the full military temperature range and over time. The 0.2% reference tolerance is achieved by on-chip trimming.
An adjustment terminal is provided to allow for the calibration of system errors. The use of this terminal to adjust the reference voltage does not effect the temperature coefficient.
Constructed with the Intersil dielectrically isolated EBHF process, these devices are immune to single event latch-up and have been specifically designed to provide highly reliable performance in harsh radiation environments.
The IS-1009EH replaces the obsoleted IS-1009RH.
Specifications for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by the Defense Logistics Agency Land and Maritime (DLA). The SMD numbers listed here must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Specifications for these devices are contained in SMD 5962-00523.
- Power supply monitoring
- Reference for 5V systems
- A/D and D/A reference
|Class||V, Q, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO||V, /PROTO|
|High Dose Rate (HDR) krad(Si)||300||100||100||100|
|Low Dose Rate (ELDRS) krad(Si)||50||100||100||100|
|SEL (MeV/mg/cm2)||SEL free||86||86||86|
|Qualification Level||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)||QML Class V (space)|
|AN9867: End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill|
End of Life Derating: A Necessity or Over Kill
13 Nov 2014
|13 Nov 2014||35 KB|
|IS-1009RH, IS-1009EH Datasheet|
Radiation Hardened 2.5V Reference
19 Nov 2015
|19 Nov 2015||131 KB|
Standard Microcircuit Drawings
|SMD 5962-00523 (IS-1009EH, IS-1009RH)|
IS-1009EH, IS-1009RH electrically screened to Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) 5962-00523.
|IS-1009RH SEE Test Report|
Single Event Testing of the IS-1009RH Voltage Reference
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||158 KB|
|IS1009RH Neutron Test Report|
Neutron Testing of the IS1009RH Voltage Reference
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||185 KB|
|IS-1009EH ELDRS Test Report|
Total Dose Testing of the IS-1009EH Voltage Reference
14 Nov 2014
|14 Nov 2014||296 KB|
|Intersil Commercial Lab Services|
Intersil Commercial Lab Services
18 Nov 2014
|18 Nov 2014||364 KB|